A key element of your social media plan is to assess how well your current social media efforts and your industry is performing in the market for you now and what’s not working too. Through an Analysis and Evaluation you will get a good understanding of your competition’s social media efforts so you can move forward with a more strategic plan for your own social media success.
Platforms can be set up, spruced up and made to look good but none of it will help unless you have a plan. Without a plan or as I like to call it ‘a road map’ then you don’t know how to reach your destination or in this case your business objectives. At the end of the day, every business is unique with their own set of objectives so we work with you to understand who your business is, where your business is at and where you want it to go. That’s why every Strategy we create is tailor-made just for you and your business.
We will help to:
• Analyse and evaluate you and your competition’s current position in the market to assess what and what’s not working. (This is also a stand-along service)
• Develop a comprehensive road map to align with your business objectives focusing on a maximum return for your social media investment
• Guide you in your daily online activities
Your in depth strategy document will be presented to you and if you have time to be more hands-on with your social media we can offer you training and consulting services to get you on the right DIY path or you may prefer our Social Media Management services. We’re all about flexibility and what works best for your business. Talk to us today about getting your business noticed on social media and turning your fans into loyal customers who return again and again.
Whether you need your social media presence set up from scratch or your just in need of a bit of a sprucing up, we’ll get you on social media and we’ll get you lookin’ good.
We’ll help to:
• Establish or update your social media presence on the most relevant platform/s for your business.
• Create or update your branding elements
• Design graphics and cover images
• Ensure your brand, message and voice is consistent across all platforms
• Ensure the important things like your About sections are fully completed and optimised
• Link your website to each platform
• Create apps for your Facebook page to collect new likes, emails and much, much more.
Social media can be fun and very time-consuming but without taking a strategic approach it’s unlikely you will get the results you’re after.That’s where we come in!
At RedDog Social we take your business seriously. We pride ourselves on the ability to individualise our management services to meet the needs of each and every client. We understand that your business is unique and that your approach and voice in social media should be too.
We will meet with you so we fully understand your business and your objectives, then we tailor a solution just for you.
• engage with your audience, talk to them and focus on building a community of loyal customers that return again and again
• create, curate and plan your content to promote your brand and connect with your audience
• monitor your brand reputation
• respond to comments
• graphically design status updates that compliment your brand
• provide monthly analytic reports
At all times we will keep you informed and in control of your social media and online presence. We communicate and we stay in touch!
Facebook Applications are an essential element to your social media strategy and can be one of the most effective ways to drive interaction and boost your fan engagement.
With applications you can showcase your business and your content; it’s a perfect way to:
• increase your page ‘likes’
• leverage your fan base with a competition
• increase your coveted email database with a sign-up form or product giveaway
• connect to other social media platforms
• connect to your website
• highlight events or weekly sales
• showcase your products
• or simply to welcome your new fans
Every business can benefit from having a Facebook Application. With endless possibilities that are only limited by your imagination or business goals, a custom-designed Facebook Application will give your audience a fun and interactive way to engage with your business.
With more than 1.39 Billion monthly users the potential for reaching new customers is massive. Facebook is the most popular social network in Australia and is a very cost-effective solution for reaching your target audience and spreading awareness of your brand.
Facebook advertising will get your message to the people who are most likely to take action. Potential customers can be targeted from demographic information provided in their profiles, such as: gender, age, location, interests, occupation, and relationship status.
Use Facebook Ads to increase traffic to your site, increase your email database, reach your potential customers and view the number of users being reached and so much more.
If you need help with setting up your next Facebook Advertising Campaign, we’re here to help.
Your website is essentially your storefront, business card and most significant marketing piece all rolled into one.
It’s a fact that the majority of people today will search the web to find out a little more about you before making the decision to do business with you. If you don’t have a website or worse, you have one that isn’t promoting your business properly, you could be losing customers (and money) without even knowing it.
Unable to display Facebook posts.